Sunday, September 7, 2008

WEEK 1 (sept)

This stuff is probably going to be in an old post that you read later, so I'm not going to elaborate too much on the deals- but I was excited about it!

TARGET

Pencil boxes (.48 each on clearance) (I need these for school)
White out (1.00 after coupon)

Stickers (.60 on clearance)

2 boxes PopTarts, 2 boxes Special K bars, 4 boxes fudge sticks (a few things aren't pictured because I gave them away, or I am eating them:) Target had buy 4 for $9 and get a $5 target gift card back. I used lots of coupons, and got 8 items for less than $5. I could have gotten them cheaper, but I really like fudge sticks, and i didnt' have coupons to add to that transaction:)

WALGREENSSinus medicine (48ct) clearance for 1.24
Crest Pro-health mouthwash. Buy one for 4.49 get a register reward for 4.50 =free (I did 2 different transactions to make it work)
Sports ball (1.00 clearance)
Visine (2 for 7, used $2.00 off each from Easy saver book, and $2.00 off each from prinable coupon= 1.00 overage)

Boxers (1.00 clearance)

Diapers - (I have 2 baby showers this month) (on clearance for 2.24, used 2.00 coupon from red booklet that the pharmacy has, total= .24)

Excedrin Migrane (red box) (on sale for 1.99, you get a 1.00 RR for each, and I used a 1.00 off coupon for each= free)
Excedring Tension express gels (3.99, free after rebate) -I used some of my register rewards towards this, the boxers, ball and sinus pills.

RITE AID

Bic mark-it pens (3 for .99) (I already used all my coupons, but this was still a good deal)

Panteene expressions shampoo (after rebate and coupons = free)

Almay eye makeup remover (3.99, 1.99 Single Check Rebate, 1.00 coupon= 1.00)

Hairsprays (on clearance for .89 each, used a 3.00 off 2 coupon and made 1.22)

GARAGE SALE



Plug-in thing, mouse pad, printer cable, calculator, and thing to hold curtians back (each was .10 so .50 total)


No comments: