Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rite Adi Deals Sept 28-Oct 4

Not that much going on at Rite Aid this week, but there was enough to make it worthwhile...plus then I could pick up a rebate booklet for the month.

Gillette Fusion or Fusion power razor
9.00
-5.00 SCR
-4.00 coupon from this weeks paper
=Free:)

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste
Double check you have the right kind with the rebate book...because it was marked wrong at my store, and I got the wrong thing...but I'm going that way later this week, so I can fix it.
2.69
2.69 SCR
1.00 MC
=overage of 1.00

Pampers Wipes
2.99
1.00 SCR
.50 MC
=1.50
Even as a baby shower add-in gift these are cheap.

Maybelline Cosmetics
BOGO free
5.69 shimmer gloss
5.29 eyeshadow
-5.29 BOGO
-2.00 MC (from tear pads at the store- they expire 9/30)
=3.69 for 2 items

I found some great items in the 75% off clearance section. Lots of prizes for kids (and additions to the Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes), and a lazer pointer for 1.49. I have always wanted one of those things to point to the screen from the back of the room when I am teaching.:)
There might be others, but that was all the time I had to find deals. It looks like 10/12-10/18 is going to be the big week for freebies at Rite Aid.

No comments: