Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Walgreens this week


I followed Hip2Save post about Walgreens deals HERE because I wanted to spend all my RR from last weekend (they expire on the 31st). I did 6 different transactions because each $5 RR said cannot be combined with another $5 RR. Each of my transactions was a little over $5, and I got mostly stuff I can use. I went in with $30 RR and left with $23 RR. Pretty good.
My favorite find: I picked up 3 coupons books from an isle display at Safeway. One of them was a $1.00/2 Planters Trail Mix coupon I was bummed because they coupons said "only good in August", or "only good September"...but when I saw the add for Walgreens had an in-add coupon for .99 each, I decided it would make a good deal.
(.50 each)This happens to be one of Obama's favorite snacks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you did well!
MOM