Friday, August 28, 2009

Safeway this week

I got a lot of great deals at Safeway yesterday.

I had 4 $2 off Angel Soft and Sparkle coupons that I printed a long time ago, so I got some free TP and paper towels.
I also had a free sandwich from the deli area (buy 7 get the 8th free or something like that). There is a special this week where if you get a sandwich you get a free 20 oz. coke. In my second transaction I got another sandwich for 3.99 (with in-add coupon) and another free Coke. So I got 2 sandwiches (Tuscan Chicken with fancy cheese, special sauce, onions...yummy!), and 2 cokes for $3.99. SUPPER!
I also did the buy 5 get $5 off cereal/nut cluster deal, but they didn't have any of the Kashi cereal I wanted, so I had to settle for some other choices.
I also did the Velveeta cups deal again (BOGO free, and get $1 Catalina for buying 2)
I did buy a few other things like batteries, apple juice and cheese (for .60 a bag!) to help my total before coupons get up to over $20.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good deals!
MOM