Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Shopping: Target, Staples

My DH (BTW-many bloggers use this term to refer to thier husbands...It might mean Designated Husband or something like that, but I use it too because it works) was having a friend over tonight and told me to "go shopping or something" so they could hang out and talk. He didn't have to ask twice:)
Target

Softsoap 3.00 each, used 2-$2 Target coupons and 1- $2 MC = all free
Flower/plant thing 3.14 (was originally 24.99) :)
Kids sunglasses .75 (these will be great for the orphanage in Peru)
Pop-Tarts 1.52, used .75 target coupons and .55 MC (2 printable ones for blueberry muffin top flavor and 2 coupon insert any flavor ones) =.22 each box
Dawn direct foam 2.29, used $1.50 MC from mail coupon book, used .50 Target coupon (from a Sunday insert..it doesn't show a picture but it does say Dawn)
=.29
Fruit snacks 1.50 (with rain check)

If you are looking for some of the coupons, go to MoneySavingMom, click on Categories along the top, and choose either Target Deals or Printable coupons. If I realize there is a deal and I want to find the printable coupon I check that first, if I can't find it there- then I go to hip-to-save and click on the category that may have it.

Staples


Desk chair 19.99 will receive $10 rebate (and I bought it for school, so I will submit it for reimbursement)
6- 5pks of Bic Mechanical Pencils .25 each THE LIMIT FOR TEACHERS ON THESE AWESOME DEALS IS 25!!!!! I still only bought 6 but it is pretty awesome to know that I can get more if I want. Oh, I used 1 $1.00/2 bic products coupon =6 pkgs for .50
Staples 12pk. mechanical pencils .25 each
So I got 54 mechanical pencils for $1.00 These are going into my prize bin for kids:)
Note card .25 each
Paper $1 after easy rebate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great deals again.
I can't wait to shop with you.
MOM