Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Walgreens deals this week March 1-7

I went to Walgreens twice this week already


My Sunday trip I got:

8 small boxes of Ritz for free after coupons,

colgate maxfresh =overage of .75 after coupon and RR

Blink tears =3.00 overage (on 2) after coupons and RR

Curel lotion= .69 after coupon and easy saver coupon

Vaseline lotion= .56 overage after coupon and RR

Axe= free after rebate

Ensure= 3.00 overage after rebate

Chex mix= .50 each

Postcard .34 to help balance my coupons out:)

My next trip I used 5 transactions!!! That is a lot for me. I let other customers go in between my purchases. (I also got 3 12-pks of soda). The RR deals were so complicated that I spent 30 min. with everything in my cart figuring out how to organize the transactions so I could use one RR towards another purchase, and so I had the same number of items as coupons. Total for this purchase after rebates (not including the soda) will be 5.44. Yippee for free lotion.

The M&M's were an OK deal. I got them for 1.50 each. I had a $5 coupon for the hair color, and it was on clearance for 3.69, but they price adjusted the coupon for 3.69 so I didn't get any overage, but I still got it for free:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great deals again!
MOM