Monday, November 3, 2008

What I got in the mail today...

*A sweet small reusable Nature's Bounty bag that I signed up for on Saturday HERE. It also came with a coupon for 1.00 off Nature's Bounty Vitamins.
If you want to know about other free samples and things they mail you for free, check out Freebies 4 Mom HERE

*A "thank you" for being a loyal King Soopers customer with lots of coupons INCLUDING a free 12 pk of Dr. Pepper. They must know exactally what I buy from them:)

*A free Dole salad that I won playing the sweeps a LONG time ago. Here is where I go if I'm bored and want to try and win free stuff. Obviously I haven't been THAT bored in a while...but I still am excited about my free salad.
That was just today. I'm sure I will be reaping the rewards of what I signed up for in August...all the way into December.

No comments: