Sunday, November 9, 2008

King Soopers deals (until Tuesday Nov 11)

This week I made a haul at King Soopers. Combining a store deal where you buy 10 items and get 5.00 off (up to 15.00 per transaction) and my manufacturer coupons and e-coupons...it was great!

I did 2 transactions and did very well.

All this stuff cost me 13.53. Over 30 items. I got the toilet paper, shavers, oatmeal, scrubber pads, drinks, and toothpaste for free. I could have gotten more things for free, but they were out of some stuff.
This one cost me 16.37


There are 5 boxes of mashed potatoes (I am eating some right now because of my toothache), 3 muffin mixes, 4 cookie mixes,1 box of hamburger helper, 4 boxes of cereal (the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cost me .13 each, and I gave them to my brother because I have plenty), 2 toaster strudels, soap, popcorn, hot chocolate, Ziploc bags, Evaporated milk, Sweetened and condensed milk, and 3 3-pks of candle refills:) The only thing regular price was the box of Pumpkin spice jello. Doesn't' it sound good?


This is the part I'm most proud of. Savings of 86% and 83%. Each transaction had a total coupon savings of over $70. So yes, I did buy a lot of stuff...most of which I will use...but I saved $140 and only spent $30 for 62 items. Oh happy day!

If you want to know HOW to do it, I mainly used THIS blog post from Stretching a Buck.
And to be fair...it took me about 3 hours to plan my shopping trip and match up coupons.
Oh and here is another plug for e-coupons. You type in your king soopers card, and select coupons to put on it. Then if you buy the item, the coupons automatically deducts in the computer at the register. Sign up for P&G e-saver and shortcuts.com.

Next I went to target and hit the 90% off Halloween clearance.


The t-shirt was .50, the stickers were .12, all 4 boxes of candles were .31 after 2 coupons and a $5 gift card for buying 4 glade holiday scents (read about it HERE), a goody hair clip for .48 after using THIS coupon. and a free container of Clorox wipes for being a teacher and signing up earlier. I also got 40 pirate eye-patches for .37, and some flashlights for care packages we are sending to the orphanage our church sponsors in Peru.

Last but not least, I went to Walgreens for my free 8x10.

I found some scissors on clearance (it will end up being .13-.15 for each scissors), some notebooks and clearance makeup (combined with coupons).

The End!

No comments: