Sunday, November 2, 2008

King Soopers/ Safeway deals until 11-4


Did you know you can load e-saver coupons on to your king sooper/(Kroger affiliate) card, and use the automatic coupons along with manufactures coupons? Check it out HERE.
I used this today on Venus disposable razors 3-pk. They were on sale for 5.99, I had loaded a 3.00 e-saver coupon earlier, and I used a 2.00MC at the store. So= 3 disposable razors for .99
But...when I was ready to pay, I noticed the 3.00 didn't automatically come off. After about 5 min. of investigation...we realized she never actually rang up the item. Well, I guess I paid .99 to be honest:)
I also got TP for 5.00 after a doubled coupon.
I picked up some raspberries for 1.00, and some of John's favorite buffalo wyngs, for 1.50 after another doubled coupon.

At Safeway, the cookie mixes were 1.00 each. I used (2) .75/1 coupon and (2) .40/1 coupons.
4 cookie mixes for 1.70

No comments: