Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rite Aid Deals Oct12-18

Rite Aid has AMAZING free after rebate deals this week. Everything in this picture is free after rebate except the candy.
Rather than go into detail about everything, check out the flyer HERE
and check out Frugal is Fabulous who listed them HERE

I plan on helping stockpile the Orphanage we sponsor in Peru with some kids medicine.
Once I submit the receipt online for Rite Aid, I am submitting the Chapstick True shimmer for rebate via form in this weeks paper, I will get double what I paid for it. I also found a few coupons/rebates on items I purchased that are FAR (free after rebate). So, I will make 4.50 on this stuff (except that I had to pay tax on it, so that pretty much covers it). Also, the candy was on sale for 1.50 a bag, and I used (2) 1.00/2 coupons making them 1.00 a bag.

No comments: