Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thinning the Stockpile

All my deal hunting from this summer has created an overflow of "stockpile" in my basement. I donated a bunch of stuff to a local pregnancy resource center this week.
I hope they love the stuff!


Other highlights of my shopping week include Safeway: Snapple was .99 each when you buy 4, I used 4 .55 mc which doubled .45 =4 free Snapple's. I bought some gum as filler. I also had $10.00 left over from Joint Juice deal that needed to be used up, so I bought 2 rotisserie chickens. My receipts said my savings were 91% and 100%!!

3 comments:

content2be said...

Just wanted to let you know that I love checking up on your blog. I found you thru moneysavingmom's post about your creative gift baskets. I love that all you post here are your deal pix. It's so fun to see what you get! Good job.

Lori said...

Wow! That's amazing!!! Good for you.

Dan and Sarah said...

I went to Walgreens yesterday to get some deals and I think they are changing some of their policies. I tried to use coupons for register rewards items and it didn't work. The manager told me that if you use a coupon the item price changes and then doesn't qualify for RR. Does that happen to you? The other thing that happened a while ago was I tried to use a coupon and RR to pay for something and they won't let me because that was using more coupons than items. Has that happened to you?? I still don't know all the "rules."