Friday, October 2, 2009

Super Walgreens week

It was a super week at Walgreens this week. I did more transactions than I have ever done! At the first WAGS I did 6 transactions, and at the second one I did 6 or more.

I spent a little over $20 for all this, but it includes 8 12-pks of soda, so it still is a good deal! I did most of my transactions on Tuesday so I could use the $5/$25 coupon. The post-it notes were .15 each on clearance and were nice when I wanted to use RR. I also liked the baby powder RR to add as filler. Also, the store had many lotions and shavers still on the shelves when I left:) See how to get these deals at Hip2Save HERE. FYI- The Theraflu deal that everyone else is talking about isn't working here in CO.
The only other place I went lately is King Soopers where I did 3 transactions and got 9 Zone perfect bars for free. They are 1.00 on sale this week, .55 MC from 9/13, Doubled to 1.00= Free.

1 comment:

Josh&Kris said...

Angie,
I just had to tell you - I love your blog! I found the link on Lori's website and just recently started getting addicted to coupon/savings blogs!! :) You really know how to get great deals!
Krissie