Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rite Aid & King Soopers

King Soopers
I scored a few things at King Soopers today. I had coupons for Free Oreo Cakesters (Kraft First Taste), and Free Nestle Chocolate chips (King Soopers Loyalty coupon). Sadly- because I am avoiding chocolate they don't do me much good. Gum was $1.00 I used my .75mc which doubled to $1 =Free. I have been eating an apple a day for the past 2 months. I have figured out that my favorite type of apple is FUJI, and Organic Cameo and Fuji are AWESOME. I got a few Organic Fuji apples for .99/lb. Very berry bagels were kind of a splurge. I also found my favorite Brianna's New American salad dressing and bought it (even though it was 4.19!) I LOVE it and that is the only reason I bought it.

Rite Aid
Cheerios were 2/$5 (which wasn't that cheap, but I had 2- $1mc, they were 14oz boxes, and I needed a few more items to get to $20 so I could use my $5/$20 coupon.)=$1.50 each
Finish Dish washing Tabs (clearance 50% off) $3.49, $1 Rite Aid coupon (from video values), $1 MC = $1.49 (There is a $1.50 rebate, but I don't think this particular package qualifies)
Eucerin Lotion $9.99 (sale), $1 MC =$8.99 (plus the bottle has 25% more)
Johnson Body wash $4.49 (BOGO for .01) use 2 $1 Rite Aid coupons, 2 $1mc =.49 for both
Sweethearts .25 per bag (75% clearance)
Then I got $5 off the above purchases using the video values coupon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be feeling a little better
cause you're working on getting good deals again!
Way to go!
MOM

Lori said...

I'm totally on a bagel kick too. Nice purchases!!

Sorry about the chocolate...you might have to give it to me.

j/k. :)

Lori