Saturday, January 16, 2010

shopping today

I finally went out shopping.
I got a few good deals at the 1/2 price sale at Goodwill.

I stopped at Old Navy and found a maternity shirt that I wanted before Christmas (but it was 26.50). Today they had 1/2 price off clearance, and it was on clearance. I got the black one for 3.99.

The other one was from Maurices (it was 75% off) which made it about $5.

I went to Walmart with my King Soopers and Safeway adds so I could price match. I price matched Rice Krispies for $1.50 each, and I found a $1/1 box coupon on each box. Once of the boxes also had "buy 2 boxes get free marshmallows" coupon on it.
So $1 for all of this:

So I made this:

One of the few treats I can eat when you cut out Citric Acid and Chocolate:)

2 comments:

Dan and Sarah said...

Way to go Ang! Glad to see you had energy to get out for a bit! Praying for you lots :)

content2be said...

Oh I am so excited for you, Angie. You warmed up really fast. I still have all my coupon fliers accumumating on top of my coupon box from before Christmas!