Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Walgreens Finds for this week

You can ignore the VS and lamb and candle. I included them in the picture for my other blog.

Bic Razors (and refills) are BOGO free. (I must have missed this, or it is an "unadvertised" deal. So get 2 for 6.99. Combine that with (2) $3.00 off coupons, and you get both for .99

The reach was 2/$6 and get $6 RR, but I used a 1.00 coupon, so overage of 1.00

I got the gum free last time they ran a BOGO, but I LOVE IT. (this time it was .59 each) It smells so good. I put it in my bag and purse just so they smell minty fresh:)

Excedrin 3/$15, and get $8 RR. I used (3) 2.00 coupons so in the end they were 3/$1.00.

Colgate is 2.99, and get a $2 RR. I used a 1.00 coupon to get it free.

The Degree was 1.99 (John is almost out), and the chapstick was 2/$3. After $5 off $25 coupon, I paid $2 for these 4 items.
Total= around $4.

Want to know about more great deals? Check out Centsible Sawyer HERE

No comments: